- A. Biason, C. Pielli, M. Rossi, A. Zanella, D. Zordan, M. Kelly and M. Zorzi, “An Energy- and Context-Centric Perspective on IoT Architecture and Protocol Design,” IEEE Access, Vol. 5, 10 April 2017.
- Biason, C. Pielli, A. Zanella, and M. Zorzi, “Access Control for IoT Nodes with Energy and Fidelity Constraints,” IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, accepted for publication on January 2018.
- Biason, S. Dey, and M. Zorzi, “A decentralized optimization framework for energy harvesting devices,” arXiv:1701.02081, submitted to IEEE Trans. on Mobile Computing, Dec. 2016.
- C.Pielli, C. Stefanovic, P. Popovski, and M. Zorzi, “Joint Retransmission, Compression and Channel Coding for Data Fidelity under Energy Constraints,” submitted to IEEE Transactions on Communications, June 2017.
- A. Ba, S. Eleuch, M. Centenaro, T. Erseghe, M. Rossi, M. Zorzi, “Networks that Learn: Joint Source Coding and Flow Allocation in IoT Networks”, in preparation.
- M. Centenaro, M. Rossi, and M. Zorzi, “Joint optimization of lossy compression and transport in wireless sensor networks,” in 2016 IEEE Global Communication Conference (GLOBECOM) Workshop, Washington, DC, US, 4-8 Dec. 2016.
- C. Pielli, A. Biason, A. Zanella, and M. Zorzi, “Joint optimization of energy efficiency and data compression in TDMA-based medium access control for the IoT,” in 2016 IEEE Global Communication Conference (GLOBECOM) Workshop, Washington, DC, US 4-8 Dec. 2016.
- D. Zordan, M. Rossi, and M. Zorzi, “Rate-distortion classification for self-tuning IoT networks,” to appear in IEEE International Conference on Communications Workshops (ICC), Paris, France, 21-25 May 2017.
- C. Pielli, C. Stefanovic, P. Popovski and M. Zorzi, “Minimizing Data Distortion of Periodically Reporting IoT Devices with Energy Harvesting”, to appear in IEEE International Conference on Sensing, Communication and Networking, San Diego, CA, US, 12-14 June 2017.
- Davide Zordan, Raul Parada, Michele Rossi, Michele Zorzi, “Automatic Rate-Distortion Classification for the IoT: Towards Signal-Adaptive Network Protocols,” IEEE Globecom, Singapore, 4-8 December 2017.
- Daniel Zucchetto, Chiara Pielli, Andrea Zanella and Michele Zorzi, “A Random Access Scheme to Balance Energy Efficiency and Accuracy in Monitoring Applications” in the Proceedings of the Information Theory and Applications Workshop (ITA 2018), San Diego, USA,11-16 Feb 2018.
- D. Zucchetto, C. Pielli, A. Zanella, M. Zorzi, “Random Access in the IoT: An Adaptive Sampling and Transmission Strategy,” IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC), Kansas City, MO, USA, 20-24 May 2018.